16th and17th Days

Five Comments in a Glimpse
That’s it: I’m not keeping up any more and, this time, – shame on me – its partially my fault.
Last Saturday – the 17th day – I went to the park of my village, take a long walk and think quietly about the comments I would like to write; I felt surprised to have learned by heart so many bloggers’ and blog’s names, even if I “mix up” the threads of multiple conversations.
Returning home, the task showed to be different from my previous drafts, as we were supposed to comment directly on posts; I took a deep breath and plunged in the bright cloud of Blogs; comments should be short and have some content, it was a nice and easy task, but it took a lot more than 5 minutes, wondering from post to post like a  bee among  flowers in the gardens of comment08.

2 thoughts on “16th and17th Days

1. Thank you @Sue, this task was useful to me also,I felt I had to go straight to the point of the subject I intended to communicate and thus I tried to be more objective. (The small co comment’s logo doesn’t show up when I comment in my blog, so I add the comment manually to the conversations’site.)

2. Agreed it is impossible to write 5 comments in 5 minutes. I just was interested to see if it could help me be more time efficient. For you it is even harder because if you are writing in English it makes the task more difficult.

Don’t stress about being behind — the idea is to do what you can, when you can and most of all have fun.