Tips For a Great Comment
I’ve just found everything I could ever need to write this post on Thoughts on Being a Great Blog Commenter
by Kirsty A. Dyer, so I will just write down what I’ve kept in mind about this subject.
1. We must keep focused on the post subject.
2. We must be polite and, even better, sound friendly – I don’t mean too familiar.
3. We should add some useful content to enhance the conversation.
4. Concision and clarity of thought are welcome.
5. Always link to the sources if we quote someone or recommend a site. (I can’t do this properly yet, I spent too much time searching for my sources).
6. Usually, comments stay online, they stand for each of us, they represent us.
7. And, finally, through comments, a true relationship may develop and grow into real friendship.