Guest Blogger: 6th Grade Rafael
This Year, something changed:
- I’ m already able to help my Mother a bit more:
- By going shopping with her;
- By going out to fetch bread for my brother.
- I manage to deal with others in a more inspiring way and I study better:
- I Concentrate more deeply;
- I take small breaks; each twenty minutes, I stop for a five minutes halt;
- I write in my personal notebook which imitates a “Lego”.
- I also feel that I have discovered something more about knowing how to give:
- Not only when someone at School doesn’t bring a snack;
- But also to help people who are in need, offering goods.
- I went to Ajuda, with my Sister, to live an experience of Beauty: I built my sister’s foot with two pounds of clay!
Rafael Cy, 6C